Family March 2017

Family March 2017

Friday, December 11, 2015

Highlights of 2015-Family Reunion


This summer I was in charge of the Frey family reunion.  I planned a trip to the Oregon Coast at Bandon.  We stayed at a Compound 10 miles from the ocean that had plenty of space for everyone to spread out and Queen size beds for all!  That was the best.


My mom said that it was the happiest weekend of her entire year.  This was also the last family reunion for a long while that we will have all the kids there, as Zachary is on his mission to Wisconsin and Brandon will be submitting his mission papers in the next few months. 


Despite the wind, I attempted to get a family phone with everyone.  We found a great rock for everyone to climb on and got some fun shots!


Fun......and Serious......


This was also my first time to the Oregon Coast.  I intend to take advantage of our new location and check out all the spots along to coast to find my favorite place. 


Even though it was a little cold the first day there, Danielle couldn't resist getting into the water.  The next day I didn't bring my camera, and the weather was sunny and perfect.  The kids pulled out their swimsuits and played in earnest in the water.


Even the older kids enjoyed the waves. 


I love the ocean and come to almost crave it the longer that I stay away.   I'm so glad that we were able to make such wonderful memories all together!


No comments:

Post a Comment