Family March 2017

Family March 2017

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Danielle turns 4!


Danielle's birthday fell on a Wednesday this year, which is a crazy day for us, so it was a rushed birthday.  She is in love with anything "My Little Pony" right now and made it easy to please her.  We just bought her a few ponies and she was happy.  I also braided her hair across her head like I do for Nicole, and she looked so beautiful and so old!


Danielle has grown so much.  I knew she would transform this year, but with my internship, I think she has matured that much faster.  She asked for a sun cake, after having a rainbow cake last year, and I was happy to accommodate her.  We had exactly 40 minutes where we were all home to eat dinner, open the rest of her presents, have cake and ice cream and then head to the church for scouts, activity days, and young men's!  It was a wild night, but I think she still enjoyed it.


We recently had a rock show in town that was a lot of fun.  I was fascinated to see how they polish those smooth stones into perfect spheres.


A dinner table was also set up made completely of different rocks.  I still can't get over how realistic it was!


It makes me hungry just looking at that bowl of jello or the yummy drinks.  The loaf of bread looks amazing.


I also found a picture from when Nick and Karla were in town when we climbed the hill behind our house.  Glad that I have at least one photo to commemorate that wonderful visit!


In other news, I was just called as our Young Women's President today, so we won't be slowing down any time soon.  It will be great!

1 comment: