Family March 2017

Family March 2017

Thursday, July 29, 2010

The End of the Day


Summer is supposed to be a break from homeschooling, and it is. But that doesn't mean it is a break. So far this summer I have spent the past few weeks driving kids to three separate swimming lessons a day, taken the boys to a two-week long pottery class, added an exercise time to my morning routine, packed for a camping family reunion 11 hours away (which was wonderful!), and today I just got back from girl's camp.


Sometimes I wake up in the morning and don't know how I will be able to do all that needs to be done in the day.

That is the plight of a parent and a responsible woman: when you have nothing left to give......but you have to anyway.

It works out in the end, and there are lessons learned.

I am grateful for this season of my life. I am right where I want to be, and it's good at the end of the day to step back and regain perspective. It's worth it all!


But at the end of the day, I'm just plain exhausted.

1 comment:

  1. Danielle in that hat is TOO cute!! So cute!!

    You have been busy, busy! Lots of out-of-the-house busyness!

    It was good to see you and talk to you and see your kids and watch our kids play together! It will be fun to have the 3 olders here for such a long visit!

    ReplyDelete