Family March 2017

Family March 2017

Thursday, June 12, 2014

End of the School Year


This was a busier than usual end of the school year full of lots of endings.  We enjoyed attending Nicole's spring homeschool choir concert!  They did an outstanding job.


I included one of Connor's contruction projects in my post.  He loves to take pictures with my camera and usually there are dozens of his creations included.  He still loves architecture!  He also enjoys exploring. 


On the first nice night of the year, I hurried home from my internship and took the kids to the Link River trail to see the Klamath Falls.


The original falls were replace with dam and some of the water is diverted in an old wooden pipe that is full of leaks.  It is quite beautiful to watch the water shooting out and the moss growing on the outside.


The falls were never huge, but they are even smaller now....only about 6 feet tall.


At some point Danielle confiscated my shades.  She looked pretty cute in them.


You can see one of the falls in the left corner of the picture below:


This is the dam covering up the old falls.


And here are the rest of the mighty Klamath Falls:


Nicole and I had a fun time coming up with an animal costume for a birthday party.  We made a snail costume out of old packing paper.


What a relief to have the kid's school year at an end.  I only have 5 weeks to go to graduate!  It is so close I can hardly stand it!  Hopefully next year will have a little more normalcy to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment