Family March 2017

Family March 2017

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Farewell Thee Alamosa













Our final month in Alamosa, we were homeless and were so blessed to live with the Kooimans.  Somehow I managed to forget to get a single picture of them or their home.  It really was a great situation!  We had three bedrooms at our disposal, cable television, a ping pong table, a trampoline and play structure in the backyard, a basketball hoop, and even two shelves in the fridge.  It doesn't get much better than that.

We spent most of the month hanging out with friends and saying our farewells over and over and over.  I was ready to just rip off the band-aid and move on. 

I have wonderful memories of life in Alamosa.  I will miss the people most of all.  We had our fifth child, and watched our other four grow up.

We are now in a temporary rental and living among boxes.  We closed on our house yesterday but will rent it to the previous owners till the end of July.  I am ready for life to settle down.  After ripping up my roots, I am ready to transplant them and let them grow deep.

No comments:

Post a Comment