Family March 2017

Family March 2017

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Family Reunion


We had a wonderful time reacquainting with all our Cherpeski family this summer, and I was really grateful that they had the sense to schedule a photo shoot with all our family.  What an amazing crew we have!  All because two people fell in love:


I love seeing Susan and Tyler as parents.  It has brought out a tender side of them that I enjoy witnessing, and it also brings back all the memories of when Nathan and I started our family.  They do it with a lot more style than we ever did!


Jeremy and Sarah are such great parents, and I am happy they are so happy together.  I saw a new side of Sarah after a long and grueling game of UNO.  She has quite the sense of humor, and I look forward to playing a lot more games in the future and laughing a lot!


I was happy that our kids all looked in the general direction of the camera.  We have a better photo that I am planning on using on my blog heading and Christmas cards in the future.


I love this picture of Jen and Jeff's family.  I was jealous that we didn't think of it, and I am already planning next year's photo shoot.  As usual it was fun to visit and watch their children who are growing up so quickly and are such great children.


I was anxious to meet our newest family members, Manda and Aunika, and I am happy to say that they will make an outstanding new addition to the family.  Manda is so kind-hearted and fun.  She reminds me a lot of one of my best friends, and I look forward to getting to know her better.  Nicole can't wait to play with Aunika again.  I also liked talking to Brittany and Kyle.  They are growing up way to quick, and they are turning into mature and smart young adults.



OVERALL WE HAVE A GREAT FAMILY!





No comments:

Post a Comment