Family March 2017

Family March 2017

Friday, December 27, 2013

A Few Fall Tidbits


Nathan went to great efforts this year to throw me a surprise 40th birthday party.  He even convinced his parents to come out for the weekend.  It was a great evening visiting with friends and family along with my favorite chocolate cake.

The next day we drove up to Chiloquin for the free Halloween train.


It was surprisingly fun.


We also had beautiful fall weather.


The kids all got to pick out a pumpkin.




The following week, I only managed to get pictures of Halloween costumes for Danielle and Connor.  She was a ballerina, and he was a secret service agent.  Nicole was Hermione, and she looked just like her, so I was disappointed that I didn't get a shot of that.



The following weekend, we spent our 4-day weekend with Nick and Karla in California!  We had a great time with them and enjoyed spending time together!


Connor took me camera from this point on, and he had such a good eye for photos, that I think I should hire him for my blog!






I'm glad we still managed to make some good memories despite the crazy semester!

1 comment: